Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Healthy Home-Made Veggie Wash (Recipe)


How many of you use FIT or some other sort of pre-mixed veggie wash? Well we just recently ran out so while I was at the market my jaw almost dropped when I revisted the price, I held off on purchasing so I could research a coupon deal and well lucky me, I came across something better! My friend Karen, who may I add is super creative and makes tons of home-made things, shared this recipe for home-made veggie wash on her blog Sippy Cup Central. Score!...an awesome frugal find and she agreed to let me share it with y'all, hope you can use it too!

Homemade Veggie Wash Recipe:
1 cup water
1 cup vinegar
2 TBS baking soda
2 TBS lemon juice

Directions:
-Mix ingredients then pour in clean spray bottle. Spray vegetables and fruit generously. Sit for 5 minutes then rinse off well.
-Make sure to first mix ingredients in deep container since there will be some fizzing from the baking soda and vinegar.

(Thanks Karen!)

**Enter my GIVEAWAY for a Thirty-One Demi Purse, ends 9/11**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog